Hello there! I’ve probably mentioned earlier that I’ve got two cheap tablets, and I got to root one of them. At least I was able to update it to 2.3 (I guess, don’t remember) with the Uberdroid distro image. Well, the other one has a RockChip chipset, and that’s quite harder to do, since z4root couldn’t trick it. I’m trying some other root methods, but for now, no success.
If after these new sideload attempts I’m still not successful… well, I’ll try some ADB methods with Windows applications. But that would be the last resort. Anyway, I’m playing a lot of music and taking care of pets/home when not at work, so, not much time to write and create new code. Let’s see how it goes. 🙂